Tyree Hyche & Dixon, LLC provides a broad range of legal services to clients involved in the creation, production and management of creative works. The firm focuses in entertainment law and understands the special needs of the entertainment industry, including copyright law, music publishing, record label agreements, media and general business matters. Our services include contract drafting and negotiation (film/TV agreements, producer agreements, music publishing agreements, recording agreements, management agreements and more), business formation and consulting (entity formation, operating agreements, trademark and copyright management and more), career development and strategy, and more.
Tyree Hyche & Dixon, LLC is committed to safeguarding, commercializing and enforcing the rights and interests of our clients from the launch of a brandmark, copyright or domain name, throughout its duration. Our trademark/copyright practice is focused on real-world, business-oriented advice, helping identify incorporeal brand assets essential to your business and keeping those assets safe while leaving a lasting impression on the marketplace. Our attorneys stand ready to represent you in all types of trademark, copyright and unfair competition matters. Focusing on the goals of our clients’ businesses and possibilities for expansion, we provide analysis and offer advice on all the future possibilities of your brand and what it may become. From trademark selection and clearance to due diligence, licensing and litigation, our trademark attorneys are ready and willing to assist you in all areas. We assist clients with:
- Conducting and analyzing trademark searches and providing clearance opinions
- Filing and prosecuting U.S. trademark applications
- Handling Internet-related issues, including domain name disputes and the unauthorized use of intellectual property
- Reviewing marketing materials and packaging for trademark issues
- Policing brands on a world-wide basis through the use of watch services, customs registrations and foreign associates and investigators who coordinate raids and legal actions for infringements with local authorities
- Negotiating and drafting license agreements
- Prosecuting and defending proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Investigating and litigating unfair competition, copyright and trademark infringement claims
BUSINESS/ ENTREPRENEUR LAW
Tyree Hyche & Dixon, LLC helps you turn your business goals and dreams into reality. Many of our clients retain us to provide a wide range of legal services during all stages of their business endeavors. We advise on the incorporation and formation of a business as we help you select a suitable structure that facilitates the growth of your organization. It is crucial for the ongoing success of a business to properly define the parameters of the relationships between shareholders, directors and business partners. To avoid future disputes, we can guide you through all corporate governance related matters from your company’s inception. We are available to act as your “outsourced in-house counsel.” Let us become a part of your business team to provide:
- Formation of corporations, LLCs and other entities, and preparation of its related documents
- Business formation agreements such as operating agreements, articles, limited partnership agreements
- Intellectual property (IP) agreements such as confidentiality agreements, licensing agreements, nondisclosure agreements, joint venture agreements, etc.
- Commercial contracts
- Employment and consulting agreements
- Management policies
Tyree Hyche & Dixon, LLC works with fresh, innovative individuals and companies with the legal aspects that are associated with technology in regards to social networking, software, new media, interactive entertainment, video games, and publishing.